This bit is something all websites who store data have to have. In short we use your data responsibly and do not share email address or personal details with other companies who are likely to hassle you in the future. We do use tracking cookies which tell us where you came from when you buy something or might trigger adverts on other websites in the hope that you'll come back to Babipur. Carry on reading for the long version.
Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At Babi Pur we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This policy document has been provided by the legal resource DIY Legals and reviewed and approved by their solicitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
· Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
· Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “setting” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
As you browse Babi Pur, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Babi Pur. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
· To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
· In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
· Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
· To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org