Best Bottom Nappy One Size Covers
The Best bottom nappy system is great quality and super easy to use. A waterproof cover with a choice of absorbent inserts but you can use your own favourite inserts too. One size fits from birth to 35lbs using sizing poppers on the front and an adjustable overlapping closure. A super trim nappy offering great protection with its double leg gusset.
How does it work
- Adjust sizing poppers on the front to fit your baby
- Popper in your absorbent insert or place insert inside
- Put nappy on your baby and go
- When you need to change, simply wipe the cover and put a new insert in
- Put nappy on baby and go again
The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
The materials used to make the Best Bottom nappy are manufactured in the USA as are the nappies themselves. Fantastic quality with a double layer of waterproof PUL lining that can be wiped between changes and durable popper closure.
Choice of inserts - you can use the Best Bottom inserts which popper into place inside the nappy or other brands of absorbent inserts what will fit nicely inside. Best Bottom offer a choice of materials and sizes to suit your needs.
Choose organic cotton/hemp blend inserts for maximum absorbency and for the benefits of natural materials. 5 layers of absorbent organic cotton/hemp blend with a soft organic cotton/hemp fleece topping.
Choose stay dry inserts for fast drying times and to keep your baby's bottom feeling dry. 4 layers of absorbent microfibre with a no-pill fleece lining on top
Other insert options everyone has their favourite inserts and as long as you can get a good fit you can use other brands of inserts too such as Milovia stay dry inserts or GroVia's selection of inserts.
Best Bottom Recommended Washing Instructions
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
- *Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water. Some machines have an extra water setting.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
- *No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
- **Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the nappy
- We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.
goes well with...
Special Price £5.79 Usual price £6.99