Best Bottom Stay Dry Inserts 3 Pack
Best Bottom Stay Dry Inserts offer fast drying times and a stay dry layer to keep your baby's bottom feeling dry. 4 layers of absorbent microfibre topped with a soft no pill fleece layer.
- Small fits approx birth to 14lbs and measures 28cm in length when washed
- Medium fits approx 11-22lbs and measures 32.5cm in length when washed
- Large fits approx 16-35lbs and measures 35cm in length when washed
Best bottom inserts have a popper on the reverse side which can be used with the Best Bottom nappy cover to keep them firmly in place.
Choose organic cotton/hemp blend inserts for maximum absorbency and for the benefits of natural materials. 5 layers of absorbent organic cotton/hemp blend with a soft organic cotton/hemp fleece topping.
Choose stay dry inserts for fast drying times and to keep your baby's bottom feeling dry. 4 layers of absorbent microfibre with a no-pill fleece lining on top
Best Bottom Recommended Washing Instructions
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
- *Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water. Some machines have an extra water setting.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
- *No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
- **Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the nappy
- We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.
goes well with...
Special Price £14.95 Usual price £16.99
Special Price £10.95 Usual price £16.99
Special Price £10.99 Usual price £12.99
Special Price £13.95 Usual price £16.99