Cherub Chews Alana Nursing Necklace
Beautiful colours combined with natural wood and organic cotton make these Alana necklaces feel special when you wear there. Three beads covered in organic cotton crochet with 5 beads descending in size each side. You'll love wearing it whatever the occasion and your child will love playing or using as a teething soother.
Each Cherub Chews necklace is designed to look beautiful and be completely safe for baby to play and chew on. A lovely natural accessory that aids comfort and bonding. Perfect when you're nursing, babywearing or cuddling.
- Made from EU sustainable wood
- Completely raw and untreated wooden beads
- Completely natural, non-toxic and eco friendly
- Crochet is made from 100% organic cotton
- Adjustable slip knot cord so you can wear long or short
- EN71 safety tested by an independent test house
- Hand made in Devon UK
Safety info - Cherub Chews nursing necklaces are to be worn by the caregiver and not a child. They are safe for babies and children to play with while been worn by the caregiver and have have been tested by UKAS Independent test house for compliance with BSEN 71 part 1,2 and 3. Please regularly check for damaged or broken parts and clean with a damp cloth.