Cherub Chews Alexa Teething Ring Necklace
Beautiful wooden necklaces combining a wooden grab or teething ring with organic cotton crochet in gorgeous colours. These nursing & teething necklaces look lovely and feel special. Your child can grab, fiddle and chew on the wood when they are teething.
Each Cherub Chews necklace is designed to look beautiful and be completely safe for baby to play and chew on. A lovely natural accessory that aids comfort and bonding. Perfect when you're nursing, babywearing or cuddling.
- Made from EU sustainable wood
- Completely raw and untreated wooden beads
- Completely natural, non-toxic and eco friendly
- Crochet is made from 100% organic cotton
- Adjustable slip knot cord so you can wear long or short
- EN71 safety tested by an independent test house
- Hand made in Devon UK
Safety info - Cherub Chews nursing necklaces are to be worn by the caregiver and not a child. They are safe for babies and children to play with while been worn by the caregiver and have have been tested by UKAS Independent test house for compliance with BSEN 71 part 1,2 and 3. Please regularly check for damaged or broken parts and clean with a damp cloth.