Connecta Baby Carrier
The Connecta Baby Carrier makes baby-wearing a breeze. It's lightweight, compact and ergonomically designed to provide comfort for babies and parents alike and comes in a range of fabulous designs. Unlike many baby carriers, the Connecta can be used from birth, without the need for an insert, right up to 2.5 years. Connecta takes inspiration from a Mei Tai style carrier and adds the simplicity of buckles making it super quick and convenient while offering the same snug and ergonomic position. We love the lightweight feel and minimal padding of the Connecta carrier.
- suitable for parent-facing carrying on the front or back
- can be used from 7.5-52.5 pounds/3.5-24kg (the Connecta toddler carrier can be used for older children)
- easy to use and comfortable for parent and baby
- there's no rigid waistband, so you can have a perfect fit for baby at every stage
- shaped body and wide base supports baby's hips in the ergonomic M position
- integrated hood supports baby's head and protects from the elements and folds down as a pocket
- cross-over straps offer optimum back support for parents
- accessory strap included to fit for newborns, act as a chest strap or handle for your folded carrier
- compact design folds down small
- machine washable at 30'C
- ethically made in the EU
- organic cotton straps and lining
- tested to the relevant BS EN 13209-2:2005 standard for soft structured baby carriers and conform to ASTM f2236-14.
- Panel: 17" tall and 14" wide
- Fits up to 55" waist
- Minimum strap length: 14". Maximum strap length: 38"
Connecta carriers come in a variety of different front panel options with a choice of prints, colours and fabrics. All carriers are 100% cotton unless otherwise stated with the exception of the solar weave. Pure colours are made from organic cotton. All Connecta straps and linings are made from organic cotton. There are some unique Connecta panel options too such as Harris Tweed and Didymos woven fabrics.
Connecta solar weave
Connecta Solar options are made from a solar weave polyester fabric which blocks out 95-99% of the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is designed to be breathable and lightweight, perfect for warmer months and holidays in the sun. The fabric is quick drying so you won't feel hot and sweaty, you can even use it in the pool or shower (please don't swim with your baby in a carrier).
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Connecta carriers are designed in the UK, ethically produced in Germany and packaged in the UK.
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Connecta carriers are designed to be worn with the baby facing the parent, either on the front or the back, as this position is the most ergonomic for babies' hips
Are Connecta carriers machine washable?
Yes. You can machine wash at 30'C using mild detergent and air-drying, with the buckles attached. Where possible, spot clean with a cloth.
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
goes well with...
Special Price £9.99 Usual price £12.99
Special Price £10.99 Usual price £12.99
Special Price £5.79 Usual price £6.99