Connecta Toddler Carrier
The Connecta Toddler Carrier makes transporting your toddler a breeze. It's lightweight, compact and ergonomically designed to provide comfort for children and parents alike and comes in a range of fabulous designs. The Connecta Toddler Carrier can be used from 10.9kg - or from 18 months to 3 years. Connecta carriers take inspiration from the ancient Mei Tai style carrier with the added simplicity of buckle fastenings which makes it super quick and convenient. We love the lightweight feel and minimal padding of the Connecta range.
- suitable for parent-facing carrying on the front or back
- can be used from 10.9kg (the Connecta baby carrier can be used for younger children)
- easy to use and comfortable for parent and child
- there's no rigid waistband, so you can have a perfect fit for your child at every stage
- shaped body and wide base supports your child's hips in the ergonomic M position
- integrated hood supports head and protects from the elements and folds down as a pocket
- cross-over straps offer optimum back support for parents
- accessory strap included to act as a chest strap or handle for your folded carrier
- compact design folds down small
- machine washable at 30'C
- ethically made in the EU
- organic cotton straps and lining
- tested to the relevant BS EN 13209-2:2005 standard for soft structured baby carriers and conform to ASTM f2236-14.
- Panel: 22" tall and 16" wide
- Fits up to 56" waist
- Minimum strap length: 17". Maximum strap length: 41"
Connecta carriers come in a variety of different front panel options with a choice of prints, colours and fabrics. All carriers are 100% cotton unless otherwise stated with the exception of the solar weave. Pure colours are made from organic cotton.
Connecta solar weave
Connecta Solar options are made from a solar weave polyester fabric which blocks out 95-99% of the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is designed to be breathable and lightweight, perfect for warmer months and holidays in the sun. The fabric is quick drying so you won't feel hot and sweaty, you can even use it in the pool or shower (please don't swim with your baby in a carrier).
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Connecta carriers are designed in the UK, ethically produced in the EU and packaged in the UK.
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Connecta carriers are designed to be worn with the baby facing the parent, either on the front or the back, as this position is the most ergonomic for babies' hips
Are Connecta carriers machine washable?
Yes. You can machine wash at 30'C using mild detergent and air-drying, with the buckles attached. Where possible, spot clean with a cloth.
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
goes well with...