Blue Spherovelo Ride on Toy by Early Rider for Ages 10 months to 3 years
Spheres Not Wheels! The Early Rider Spherovelo really is a revolution in ride on toys for kids. Designed for children as young as 10 months to sit on and start pushing themselves around, at this age the Sperovelo has casters at the side to keep it upright. The spherical wheels and casters allow movement in all directions unlike traditional ride on toys which only move rigidly forward and backwards. Beautifully designed to be ergonomically perfect for a small child to freely and happily zoom about while remaining stable and upright.
Then the real fun starts! When your child is ready, remove the casters and open up a whole new dimension. Suddenly the Spherovelo becomes "unstable", just like..... a bike! Your child can now lean into corners and learn to balance and have even more fun. The front sphere rotates on an axle and the rear sphere is free to rotate in all directions allowing the rear end of the spherovelo to trail. Your child's feet are never far away from the floor so they can gain confidence and balancing skills in their own time simply by having fun.
- 2 play settings - stable with stabilisers on and ready-for-balance when removed
- Suitable from as early as 7 months (stable) and from 1 year (unstable)
- Teaches balance from a young age
- 4 unisex colours
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Hard wearing polyurethane covered spheres (skate board wheel material)
- Wipe clean high gloss shell.
- EN71 approved
- Made in the UK
- Winner of the Red Dot Product Design Award 2013
- Winner of the Junior Design Award for Best Toy 2013
The Early Rider Spherovelo is made in Great Britain!
goes well with...
Special Price £14.95 Usual price £17.95