Tula Ergonomic Toddler Carrier 25-50lbs
Flick through the images to view our large collection of Tula canvas prints and embroideries. Tula "Coast" carriers have a mesh panel which wicks moisture and helps to keep you and baby cooler in warm weather, the perfect carrier for warmer months or holidays.
The Tula Toddler fits from around 18 months to 4 years making it the ideal choice if you want to continue wearing your child as they grow. Take your toddler Tula with you on days out and when your toddler's little legs get tired you can carry them in comfort.
Key features of the Tula baby carrier
- suitable for front or back carrying
- Fits from 25lbs - 50lbs (11 - 22 Kg) around 18 months to 4 years
- super easy to use, quick to put on and take off buckle carrier
- offers a comfortable ergonomic position for baby and wearer
- machine washable
- Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- pocket on the hip belt, handy for storage
- three section hip belt contours around the waist
We stock a wide selection of Tula prints and embroidery designs. Prices vary based on design. Choose your favourite.
Each Tula carrier comes with
- Removable, regulated matching hood
- Instruction brochure
• Panel: 45cm (18") tall & 48 cm (19") wide
• Hip belt: 12 cm (5") height, 70 cm - 140 cm (28"-55") length
• Weight of the carrier - 0,80 kg (2 lbs)
• Shoulder straps:
The toddler's strap is 45 cm (18") when not expanded and 53 cm (21") when expended. The webbing attached to the strap is also additional 70cm (29") long.
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico. Our carriers are manufactured with materials produced in EU or the USA. Our frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Our carriers are designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
goes well with...