Baba + Boo Newborn Pocket Nappy - Ocean
This Baba + Boo Newborn Pocket Nappy is white with a colourful design of blue whales and sea creatures in pastel colours. This newborn pocket nappy fits from 5lb to 19lbs - adjust the rise with the snaps and close using the velcro tabs. This newborn pocket nappy is soft and squishy - just like your new baby.
- Perfect fit - adjust the rise using the poppers on the front and insert either one or both of the two absorbent cotton and bamboo inserts into the pocket at the back.
- Easy and secure velcro closure tabs
- Soft, microfibre lining next to baby's skin wicks away moisture into the absorbent inserts, keeping baby dry and irritation-free.
- Slim-fitting inserts made with 70% bamboo and 30% polyester measure approximately 12cm x 30cm.
Caring for your nappies:
- Pre-wash your nappies a couple of times before using them at 40'C and dry in between washes to boost the absorbency of your inserts.
- Rinse nappies on a cold wash before washing at 40'C without fabric conditioner, regular bleach or stain removers which can harm them. Whenever possible, line-dry your nappies - they can be tumble dried on a low setting.
- If using a barrier cream on your baby, use a liner.
Baba + Boo's range of colourful cloth nappies and accessories are a hit with babies and eco parents too. Baba + Boo's pocket nappies are easy to use and come in newborn and birth-to-potty sizes for a perfect fit every time. Ethically made and free of any nasty chemicals, these nappies are gentle on little bottoms and kind to the planet too. Baba + Boo have a strong social conscience and support Bliss - a charity that helps premature and sick babies in the UK - and Nkouranga Orphanage in Tanzania. Just like Babipur, Baba + Boo recycle everything they can, and we love that they offset their carbon footprint and grow trees too. Great real nappies from a really great company!
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.