Babipur x Kabloom B is for Buzzz
More bees please! This special Babipur x Kabloom B is for Buzz Seedbom has been designed with bees and pollinators in mind. Filled with a bee-friendly blend of wildflower seeds that will grow into vibrant, nectar-rich flowers to feed bumble bees, honey bees and other pollinators.
With bees and pollinators in decline, urgent action needs to be taken to help provide bee-friendly habitat and food sources. With the B is for Buzz Seedbom you can bring bees back to your garden, no-matter what the size, they can even be grown in window boxes and pots. This blend of annual, biennial and perennial plants will give quick colour and flowers that come again over a number of years helping sustain bee, butterfly and other important insect populations by growing nectar rich wildflowers. Transform an unloved part of the garden into a thriving haven for wildlife – simply soak, throw and watch it grow!
This Seedbom is filled with an explosive mix of organic peat-free compost and wildflower seeds including: Cornflower, Vipers Bugloss, Wild Marjoram, Red Clover, Borage & Phacelia which are all on the RHS Perfect For Pollinators list.
Made with a starch and natural fibre based shell, organic peat-free compost, non-GMO seeds & 100% recycled and recyclable glue free cardboard packaging.
Size: 50 x 50 x 80mm.
Sustainably made in Scotland.
Only available to ship within the United Kingdom.
- Soak them all the way through. When watering, ensure the Seedbom is soaked all the way through. You'll be able to tell it's fully soaked when the shell starts to soften and feels like cooked pasta. If it's not soaked through, it might not break open properly.
- Keep them damp. These Seedboms like to be damp, but careful not to over-water them.
- Keep them warm. Not too hot, but these Seedboms like the warmth.
- Throw in bare, open ground. For the perfect growing site, look for an area that is clear and free from weeds.
- Use a planter, pots or window box. Why limit Seedboms to the garden? They'll love planters, pots and window boxes just as much. Just soak as normal and place them on top of well drained soil before splitting them open.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.