Tula Explore Baby Carrier-Forever
Tula Ergonomic Explore Baby Carrier 7-45lbs
This easy to use and highly versatile carrier for babies and young children is the only carrier you and your baby will ever need. The carrier is packed full of features to keep you and your baby comfortable on short trips or long strolls. The Explore carrier gives you variable width settings, an adjustable head support and multiple carrying positions including back carrying and front facing - ideal to let your little one see more of the world around them for short periods.
Stylish babywearing from Tula. Carry your baby the traditional ergonomic way with modern style and convenience. Whether it's trips about town or long country walks a Tula carrier is a superb investment that you'll use over and over.
Key features of the Tula explore baby carrier
- suitable for back carrying, front carrying and front facing for short periods
- can be used from 7-45 pounds
- super easy to use structured carrier, comfortable for you and baby
- suitable for newborns and toddlers alike
- padded and adjustable neck support for your baby
- made from breathable, lightweight cotton
- machine washable
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- large waistband pocket for easy storage of accessories
We stock a wide selection of Tula prints and embroidery designs. Prices vary based on design. Choose your favourite.
Each Tula carrier comes with
- Removable, regulated matching hood
- Instruction brochure
- Seat panel width is adjustable from 13 - 38cm (depending on snap setting)
- Panel height: 34cm (with pillow snapped down), 43cm (with pillow up)
- Big belt: 13cm x 69cm (additional webbing allows for 76cm extension - total length 145cm)
- Weight: 0.8kg / 1.7kg
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico. Our carriers are manufactured with materials produced in EU or the USA. Our frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Our carriers are designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.