Patagonia Kid's Fitted Everyday Ready Jacket Crater Blue
Regular fit, scroll down for patagonia girl's size guide
This Patagonia Fitted Everyday Ready Jacket for children is the ultimate performance winter warm and waterproof jacket. This kids technical outdoor jacket is made from recycled polyester H2No™ Performance Standard shell that provides wet-weather protection and 100-gram THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation to shield from the cold making it perfect for whatever the winter weather has in store!
This outdoor winter snow jacket in Crater Blue has a pale pink upper, and blue body with a pink lining and is designed for warmth, comfort and waterproof durability all day long. Fair Trade certified sewn 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, the Patagonia Kids Everyday Ready Jacket is a fabulous choice for eco-conscious parents.
The Patagonia Everyday Ready jacket is packed with features that make it the option for children who love the great outdoors, including:
- Waterproof H2No™ Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Full-length waterproof zipper has a brushed tricot chin guard, a wind flap and an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures for a great fit that seals in warmth
- Fixed three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection
- Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls
- Drop-tail hem for warmth; grow-fit feature extends wear
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn; hand-me-down ID label
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.