Patagonia Little Kids Retro Pile Jacket - Anthos Pink
Regular fit, scroll down for Patagonia baby and toddler size guide
The Patagonia Baby Retro Pile Jacket in Anthos Pink is warm hooded jacket for babies with a snuggly high pile 100% recycled polyester shearling fleece. This warm dusky rose pink fleece jacket for babies and toddlers has light pink popper snaps and up the front, warm handwarmer pockets and a gnome style slightly pointed hood. This double sided fleece jacket has rib-knit cuffs and a shirt tail hem for extra coverage as the temperatures drop, and contrasting light pink webbing around the pockets and hood. This Fair Trade sewn coat is an ideal choice for ethical parents.
- 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece is warm and easy to care for
- Raglan sleeves provide unhindered mobility
- Cosy drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Cosy hood has a slight point at the top―a tiny nod to our gnome friends
- Organic cotton herringbone-twill front placket has oversized snaps
- Rib-knit cuffs; scooped shirttail hem for added coverage
- Fabric is bluesign® approved - conserving resources and reducing the impact on people and the environment
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.