Patagonia Kids Reversible Down Sweater Hoody - Current Blue
Patagonia Kids Fitted Reversible Down Sweater Hoody - Current Blue
Regular fit, scroll down for patagonia girl's size guide
A super warm, ultra-lightweight, reversible insulated hooded jacket - keep your child toasty warm in even the coldest conditions. With elastic at the waist to give a more fitted appearance. Wind and water resistant with a durable water repellent finish. Made from traceable 100% recycled duck and goose-down filling and 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, the Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody is a fabulous choice for eco-conscious parents.
The Patagonia Fitted Reversible Down Sweater Hoody in Current Blue is solid navy on one side and a green flowery design on the other. With pockets to keep little hands warm, a cosy hood with stretchy spandex trim and cuffs, and an elasticated hem, this coat will give a fantastic fit to keep out the cold.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, made of 100% polyester ripstop
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood, cuffs and elasticised back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved - conserving resources and reducing the impact on people and the environment
Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.