Close Caboo Lite Carrier - Alloy
Close Caboo Lite Baby Carrier - Alloy
The much-loved Caboo Lite Carrier is the ultimate lightweight newborn baby carrier – lighter to wear and store away, and a great economical option. The Close Caboo Lite Carrier in Alloy is a soft pale grey baby carrier with a delicate camoflage design on the front panel.
Enjoy the freedom of a hands-free, supportive baby carrier with the Close Caboo Lite. This is a popular and convenient carrier for busy parents on the go, with no ties or buckles to fiddle with and little adjustment needed. The Caboo Lite is a streamlined carrier, made from cool, soft lightweight poly-cotton blend with added stretch for maximum closeness and support. This super soft and supportive baby carrier holds baby in the frog-legged 'M' position, the best position for developing spine and hips, and has wide straps for an even weight distribution and stretchy binding for a comfortable carry. Breastfeed with comfort and ease in a sitting position while baby is safely held withing the Caboo carrier.
The Caboo ergonomic baby carrier makes getting out and about with your newborn that little bit easier. It’s simply popped over your head like a t-shirt and easily adjusted by pulling the fabric through the rings for a perfect fit. This is easy to do alone and means that different caregivers can carry using the Caboo with a quick adjustment. The soft, wide straps make it comfortable for you, while providing integral head support for your baby. Keep baby close enough to kiss, this is the perfect place for safe daytime naps during the 4th trimester, increasing bonding time between you and your precious little one and reducing fussing or crying. With multiple hands-free carrying positions as your baby grows and an anchored cross at the back to reduce the strain on the baby wearers back and shoulders, the Caboo sling can be used from birth, or 2.3 kg up to 14.5 kgs.
- Made from a lightweight and breathable blend of 70% Cotton and 30% Polyester
- A great economical option
- A cool carrier for warmer conditions
- Suitable from birth (5lbs – 32lbs/ 2.3 – 14.5kgs)
- Soft, comfortable wide straps for even weight distribution
- No tying required
- Multiple hands-free carrying options including hip position for older babies
- Allows for discreet breastfeeding while sitting
- Supports baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the frog-legged 'M' position, the best position for developing spine and hips
- Easy to adjust - simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back
- One size fits most
- Certified as a “hip healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying
The award winning Caboo newborn carrier range by Close provides a handsfree way to carry your baby while providing the ultimate support and positioning for you and your baby in those precious first weeks and months. Suitable from birth, the Close Caboo will take you from the 4th trimester and beyond. The Caboo range is certified ‘hip healthy’ by the IHDI providing an optimal physiological carrying position and support for developing hips and spine. The Caboo carrier naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying. A loved and trusted newborn carrier, the Caboo will allow you to get on with your day while keeping baby close enough to kiss and meet their needs.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.