Tula Standard Baby Carrier - Coast Prance
Tula Standard Baby Carrier 15-45lbs / 7-20.4kg - Coast Prance
The Coast Prance Tula Standard Carrier is an ergonomic baby carrier with a purple unicorn design, purple padded straps and a breathable mesh panel to keep parent and baby cool on warm days. Tula standard carriers fit from 15 to 45lbs, supporting baby's weight evenly for a comfortable carry for both parent and baby. The adjustable padded straps and hip belt make this an incredibly comfortable baby carrier and the wide panel enables baby to sit in a frog legged M position for ergonomic babywearing. Feed on the go, enjoy walks and hands-free cuddles on the go with this Tula baby carrier.
Stylish babywearing from Tula. Carry your baby the traditional ergonomic way with modern style and convenience. Whether it's trips about town or long country walks, a Tula carrier is a superb investment that you'll use over and over.
Key features of the Tula baby carrier
- suitable for front or back carrying
- can be used from 15-45 pounds / 7-20.4kg (have a look at the toddler carrier for children 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the infant insert, sold separately
- super easy to use structured carrier, comfortable for you and baby
- offers the ergonomic M position that's healthy for baby and wearer
- machine washable
- Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton with mesh panel for air flow
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
We stock a wide selection of Tula prints and embroidery designs - prices vary based on design.
Each Tula carrier comes with
- Removable, regulated matching hood
- Instruction brochure
• Panel: 39cm tall (15.5") and 38cm (15") wide
• Hip belt: 13cm (5") tall and 69cm (27") wide. Additional webbing extends the waistband by 76cm/30" to make a total waistband of 145cm/57".
• Weight of the carrier: 0.9kg (2 lbs)
• Shoulder straps: 50-58cm (20-23").
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico with materials produced in EU or the USA. The frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100.
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. This carriers is designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Can I use this carrier for my baby under 7kg?
We recommend that you use Tula carrier with an infant insert for babies under 7kg. Tula recommend using a wrap for newborn babies as the very best way to carry baby.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.