Tula Half Buckle Baby Carrier 7-45lbs - Mint Chip
This Tula Half Buckle Baby Carrier is minty blue with black spots all over, just like a mint chocolate chip ice cream, and fits from newborn to toddler (7-45lb). This ergonomic baby carrier allows for supportive, comfortable babywearing with versatile Meh Dai style crossover tie straps.
Newborn to toddler size. Renowned Tula support and comfort with the added versatility and elegance of Meh Dai style tie shoulder straps.
The Tula half buckle allows you to cross straps at the back! The shoulder straps have classic Tula padding and then they flare out into a traditional fabric tie. A hybrid carrier offering the quick and easy functions of a buckle carrier with the supreme comfort and closeness of tie wrap around straps. The panel can be adjusted in width and height offering a perfect fit for newborn babies up to toddler size.
Key features of the Tula Half Buckle baby carrier
- Suitable from birth to toddler 7-45lbs
- Multiple carrying positions - back, front and hip carrying
- Variable width and height settings
- Padded shoulder straps, adjustable for a comfortable fit and can be crossed over
- Coordinated, removable hood for added privacy and protection
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfy during extended wearing
- Made from breathable, lightweight cotton
- Handy pocket for essentials
- Use with your baby from day one - no extra insert required
- Seat panel width is adjustable from 13 - 38cm (depending on snap setting)
- Panel height is adjustable from 28 - 43cm (depending on panel height adjusters)
- Shoulder straps: 51cm padded and 152cm tie straps (total length 203cm)
- Hip belt: 13cm x 69cm (additional webbing allows for 76cm extension - total length 145cm)
- Weight: 0.8kg / 1.8lbs
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico. Our carriers are manufactured with materials produced in EU or the USA. Our frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.