Tula Toddler Carrier - Urbanista
Tula Ergonomic Toddler Carrier 25-60lbs - Urbanista
The Urbanista Tula Toddler Carrier is a stylish black ergonomic toddler with padded straps. Tula toddler carriers fit from around 18 months to 4 years (25 to 60lbs), supporting your child's weight for a comfortable carry. The adjustable padded straps and hip belt make this an incredibly comfortable toddler carrier and the wide panel enables children to sit in a frog legged M position for ergonomic babywearing. Breastfeed on the go, enjoy walks and give tired little legs a rest with this Tula toddler carrier.
Stylish babywearing from Tula. Carry your child the traditional ergonomic way with modern style and convenience. Whether it's trips about town or long country walks, a Tula carrier is a superb investment that you'll use over and over.
Key features of the Tula toddler carrier
- suitable for front or back carrying
- Fits from 25lbs - 60lbs (11 - 27 Kg) around 18 months to 4 years
- super easy to use, quick to put on and take off buckle carrier
- offers a comfortable ergonomic position for toddler and wearer
- machine washable
- Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- pocket on the hip belt, handy for storage
- three section hip belt contours around the waist
Each Tula carrier comes with
- Removable, regulated matching hood
- Instruction brochure
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5″ tall and 27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Panel: 44cm (17.5") tall & 47cm (18.5") wide at the seat and 51cm (20") at the top.
- Hip belt: 13cm (5") height, 69cm long. Additional webbing extends the waistband to a total of 145cm (57"
- Shoulder straps: 45cm (18") long, extending to 53cm (21"). The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 70cm (29") long.
- Weight of the carrier: 0.9kg
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico with materials produced in EU or the USA. The frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100.
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. This carriers is designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the child, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.