Eco Femme Organic Pantyliner With PUL x3
This pack of three blue Eco Femme panty liners are made with 100% organic unbleached Indian cotton and a leakproof PUL layer which goes against your knickers for added protection. These cloth sanitary pads are ideal for teenagers and women who need a pad for daily discharge, spotting, light menstrual flow or as a back-up when using a menstrual cup or tampon. Wear with the soft, white cotton against your body and the colourful blue print against your knickers.
- Each pad is made with a comfortable organic cotton top layer, three layers inside of cotton flannel and a back layer of cotton with PUL.
- Pads are stitched together in one piece, so all layers will stay where they are meant to be when washed.
- Each absorbent pad, excluding wings, measures 19cm x 7cm.
- Secure in place with one nickel-free metal stud.
- To wash, rinse blood off in cold water to avoid stains from setting. Wash without fabric conditioner and line dry.
Eco Femme pads are made by rural women's collectives in India who are able to create their own production facilities. This empowers the women and allows them to stitch and create other products for export. Some of the profit from these pads is used to subsidise the cost of pads for disadvantaged women too - for every pack you buy, one pad is donated to a girl in India through Eco Femme's Pad for Pad program. "Eco Femme is a global women’s empowerment initiative".
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.