Frugi Blue Rainbow Nights Snow and Ski Coat
Frugi Children Blue Rainbow Nights Snow and Ski Coat
This Frugi Blue Rainbow Nights Snow and Ski Coat for children is the ultimate performance warm and waterproof hooded jacket for winter conditions, made from recycled plastic bottles.
This warm and waterproof hooded snow and ski jacket is blue with a colourful rainbow and stars design and is lined in a warm white deep-pile fleece. Wadded for warmth with great features making it the ideal winter and ski coat for children. Fully seam-sealed and waterproof to 8000 HH, this children’s technical outdoor jacket has reflective stars on the sleeves, zipped handwarmer pockets, and a detachable 3-panel hood, and is designed for comfort and waterproof durability all day long. With an adjustable rainbow cuff grow-fit feature in the sleeves for extended wear and made from recycled polyester fabric, the Frugi Snow and Ski Coat is a fabulous choice for eco-conscious parents.
This Frugi Snow and Ski Coat is packed with features that make it the option for children who love the great outdoors, including:
- Waterproof fully taped seams 8000HH
- Breathable 5000MVP
- Fleece lined and wadded for warmth
- Detachable 3 panel hood with elasticated edge
- Snow skirt to prevent snow getting in
- Dipped hem to help keep bottoms warm and dry
- Loop to attach gloves to stop them getting lost
- Protective double front closure to keep out cold winds
- Front zipped hand warmer pockets
- Drop lining in the sleeves for easy dressing
- Reflective prints and piping for better visibility in winter conditions
- Inner rainbow storm cuffs and soft Velcro adjustable outer cuff to keep out the cold
- Handy zipped sleeve pocket in sleeve for ski pass
- Articulated sleeve shaping with elbow darts for fit and ease of movement
- Made from recycled bottles.
- Technical ripstop fabric with a PFC free durable water repellent finish
- Ethically made under Fair Trade Conditions
Ethically made with post-consumer recycled polyester, this is perfect for the eco-conscious, green parent. Not all plastics are bad! Frugi take plastic bottles made with polythene (PET), scrub them clean, and shred them into little flakes which are turned into small pellets. The chips are melted down and spun into super-soft yarn which is woven into the recycled polyester fabric and is transfer printed using environmentally friendly inks for a low environmental impact. Happy Frugi workers use this fabric to make fantastic Puddle Buster jackets and trousers as well as lunch bags, pencil cases and backpacks. It takes about 20 plastic bottles to make a Puddle Buster jacket for age 5-6 and three bottles to make a Frugi lunch bag.
Frugi clothing really is something to get excited about. Fab designs that children and parents love with all kinds of wonderful colours and playful prints. Frugi clothing is made from soft organic cotton that's kind to sensitive skin making it eczema friendly, and rainwear made from post-consumer recycled polyester. Organic certified cotton isn't sprayed with any chemical pesticides that can harm the environment, the cotton farmers and your skin so it's super eco-friendly. Planet Frugi, we care what kids wear!
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.