Lamazuna Menstrual Cup Lemon Pouch
Lamazuna Menstrual Cup - with Organic Cotton Lemon Pouch
Have a zero waste period with the Lamazuna menstrual cup. This reusable menstrual cup is made from medical grade platinum silicone, which is higher quality and has a longer lifespan than standard silicone, and is entirely safe to use. This eco-friendly Lamazuna menstrual cup is hypoallergenic, latex-free, phthalate-free, with no bleaching agents used. There are no links between cups and toxic-shock, no vaginal dryness, and no nasty toxins or materials used.
This Lamazuna platinium silicone menstrual cup comes with a bright pink organic cotton pouch, so you can carry your menstrual cup around with you discreetly between periods.
As well as entirely safe to use throughout your period, you can only need to empty your menstrual cup every 12 hours. Using this internal menstural cup is extremely discreet, and it's leak-free too, making it ideal for use during sport or swimming, or just for your own preference - your period, your body, your choice!
The Lamazuna menstrual cup is available in 2 sizes (when in doubt, go for size 2):
- Suitable for light stream and for women who haven't given birth vaginally.
- Diameter: 42mm, Length 47mm
- Capacity: 23ml
- For medium/heavy flow, and women for have given birth vaginally
- Diameter: 46mm, Length 52mm
- Capacity: 30ml
How to use:
- Before first use, and before each period, sterilize your menstrual cup by boiling in a pan of water for 10 minutes.
- To insert the cup, wash your hands, then fold the cup and slide it into the vaginal opening, there is no need to insert as far back as a tampon.
- Once inside your vagina, run a finger around the edge of the cup to ensure it's fully open, and has created a seal.
- Ensure you empty your cup at least every 12 hours.
- To remove your menstrual cup, wash your hands then pull the stem, or bear down with your vaginal/pelvic muscles.
- Rinse the cup with water (or you can clean out with some tissue/cloth wipe/toilet paper if you don't have access to water) then pop it back in again for up to 12 hours and enjoy a healthy, natural and leak-free period!
- ISO 13485: 2003 certification, for allowing the manufacture of medical devices
- Medical grade platinum silicone
- Made in France
- Includes GOTS organic cotton pouch, made in India
Embark on a zero waste beauty regime and lifestyle with the Lamazuna beauty and feminine hygiene range. Reusable cleansing wipes, sulphate and palm-oil free solid shampoos, aluminium-free solid deodorants, and menstrual cups - the aim is for zero waste, vegan-approved, natural ingredients and cruelty free. Any packaging used is fully compostable or recyclable. From at home to on the go, make your beauty routine green.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.