Close Pop-in Swim Nappy - Manta Ray
This Close Pop-In Manta Ray Swim Nappy is an awesome reusable swim nappy that's sun-safe, close-fitting and approved for use in baby swim classes and now it's made from recycled plastic bottles! This colourful swim nappy has a manta ray print, lilac waistband and coral leg cuffs - a fab design that co-ordinates with stylish baby swimwear in the range. Make sure your little one is the coolest beach bum around and is safe in the sun by pairing their swim nappy up with a matching rash vest, suits and sun hat featuring this cool print. Swim nappy liners are also available which make cleaning up poo easier.
- Each nappy is made from 1.5 plastic bottles
- New for 2020, this washable swim nappy has a draw string waist for an adjustable fit.
- The stretchy waist and legs have a unique 'seal to skin' binding to trap in any number twos.
- Compatible with the Pop-in Swim Nappy Liner for easy poo removal.
- Stain-resistant, soft laminate print layer on the outside, moisture-wicking fleece layer inside and a hidden waterproof membrane inside.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection for delicate baby skin.
- Available in six sizes for a perfect fit. We think these nappies run small so recommend you go up a size or two.
- Support the vital environmental work of the WWF and Marine Conservation Society when you buy this swim nappy
Ethically made with 100% polyester with PU laminate.
Sustainability is more than a buzzword at Close Pop-in. All products are ethically made under fair conditions and Pop-in reusable swim nappies are great at keeping single use disposables out of landfill. Close are now members of 1% For The Planet and will donate 1% of the sale from products with endangered animal print designs to WWF and the Marine Conservation Society, making this environmentally-friendly brand more eco than ever. Hurrah for top baby swimwear with super ethics!
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.