Patagonia Little Kids Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting - Fuzzy Mauve
Patagonia Little Kids Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting / Snowsuit - Fuzzy Mauve
Regular fit, scroll down for Patagonia infant & toddler size guide
This Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting for babies and toddlers is the ultimate performance outdoor one-piece snow suit for winter conditions - insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
A super warm, lightweight, wind and water resistant insulated onesie for - keep your baby or toddler toasty warm in even the coldest conditions. With a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting. Two full length zips make it quick and easy to put on and take off. Made from traceable 100% recycled duck and goose-down filling and 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, the Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting is a fabulous choice for eco-conscious parents.
The Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting in Fuzzy Mauve is light pink with a blue, soft warm high pile fleece lining in the hood. With stretchy spandex trim cuffs, and an elasticated hem, this one-piece will give a fantastic fit to keep out the cold.
The Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting is packed with technical features that make it the option for babies and toddlers who love the great outdoors, including:
- Windproof shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for a secure fit; hood is lined with silky, high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether child is crawling, standing or sitting
- Hand-me-down ID label
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.