Patagonia Baby Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Rosebud Pink
Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Rosebud Pink
Regular fit, scroll down for Patagonia infant & toddler size guide
This Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket for babies and toddlers is the ultimate performance waterproof, breathable and windproof jacket with three layers of waterproof, breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric. This babies technical outdoor jacket in Rosebud Pink has a saffron yellow top half, and pink bottom half, and is designed for comfort and waterproof durability all day long. Fair Trade certified sewn 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, the Patagonia Baby Torrentshell 3L Jacket is a fabulous choice for eco-conscious parents.
This Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is packed with features that make it the option for babies and toddlers who love the great outdoors, including:
• 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric.H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Removable three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out; flaps cover snaps when hood is removed
• Full-length waterproof zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
• Set-in sleeves have internal cuffs to keep out drafts and hoard heat
• Welted, zippered hand-warmer pockets
• Reflective tape on sleeves and at centre back for visibility in low light
• hand-me-down ID label
• Straight hem
• Fair Trade Certified™ sew
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.