Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack - Borealis Green
This handy Hip Pack from Patagonia is an ideal lightweight bag for your small, everyday essentials. The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack in Borealis Green is dark green, with light grey detailing. Made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, it is durable and weather resistant.
A great, practical little bag for storing small items such as your phone, keys, wallet and change, keep your essential items close at hand with this Mini Hip Pack. With the main compartment including a key clip and zipped security pocket, you can keep important items secure and easy to access. The Patagonia Hip Pack has a soft, comfortable herringbone-webbing belt strap and buckle to wear around your waist or across your back, bandolier style. When not in use this Mini Hip Pack folds down and tucks into its own pocket for storage.
The Patagonia Ultralight Mini Hip Pack is great for keeping your essentials close while travelling, during outdoor activities or while baby wearing. This Hip Pack is ethically made with recycled plastic bottles under fair trade conditions so it's ticks all the ethcial boxes.
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- A Durable Weather Repellent (DWR) fabric finish
- Made from Bluesign Approved fabric - conserving resources and reducing the impact on people and the environment
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt that can be worn around the waist or bandolier style
- Packs away inside it’s own pocket when not in use
Size: 12 x 20 x 5 cm, 1 litre capacity
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.