Patagonia Women's Stand Up Overalls Umber Brown
Regular fit: scroll down for Patagonia size guide.
These Patagonia overalls in umber brown are so versatile, these lightweight short dungarees are made from Patagonia’s classic organic cotton canvas blend (97% organic cotton/3% spandex solid stretch canvas) designed with practicality and durability in mind they are hard wearing with a touch of stretch.
These stylish short dungarees are the short length version of the cropped overalls, perfect for summer days in the garden or at the beach. The heritage detailing making them on trend, pair with a stripy top underneath for a smart casual look. Also a practical choice, if you’re in the mood for gardening they are made for getting dirty, with a great centre front zip patch pocket perfect for holding your garden seeds.
As overalls go, they are super easy to wear with adjustable straps (fit most torso length) and metal shank buttons on side of the hips making it easy to pop the overalls on and off. And a secure zippered centre pocket great for storing your valuables.
- Fabric details: 97% organic cotton/ 3% spandex, woven into a timeless canvas fabric.
- Traditional style with heritage details - traditional overall bib in a shorts-length version with stand up pocket details.
- Straps are adjustable - adjustable straps with sliders fit most torso length
- Centre front pocket - centre front has patch pocket with secure zipper section and two drop-in spaces to easily hold your garden seeds
- Side buttons for easy on/off - metal shank buttons on left and right hip makes getting overalls on and off extremely easy.
- Pocket details - deep front Stan dup pocket and two half moon back pockets secured by traditional velcro. (Just like the original)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Our size dropdown selector is for UK sizes. Patagonia labelling is for US sizes.
- UK Size 8 - US Patagonia Numeric Size 4
- UK Size 10 - US Patagonia Numeric Size 6
- UK Size 12 - US Patagonia Numeric Size 8
- UK Size 14 - US Patagonia Numeric Size 10
- UK Size 16 - US Patagonia Numeric Size 12
- UK Size 18 - US Patagonia Numeric Size 14
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.