Baba + Boo XL Menstrual Pads 2 Pack
Baba + Boo Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads - Extra Large
This two-pack of Baba + Boo Extra Large Menstrual Pads for super-heavy flows, overnights and post-partum use are absorbent, comfy and come in a range of colourful designs, inspired by talented women through history. These reusable cloth menstrual pads from Baba + Boo are made with super-soft bamboo charcoal fleece and have a hidden, breathable and waterproof PUL layer for added confidence - this is the same layer you'll find in Baba + Boo nappies and part of the reason they're so popular. The poppers hold the pads snugly in place around your knickers.
The comfortable layers of this CSP and high absorbency means you'll hardly even notice it's there. Making the switch from disposable sanitary products is easy with these comfortable, stylish reusable pads, and you're guaranteed the same great quality you've come to expect from other Baba + Boo products. Rinse in cold water immediately after use to prevent stains, wash at 30'C and line-dry.
These pads are 31cm long and 23.5cm wide, including wings.
Inspirational women designs include:
- Watchmaker - a watch and cog design inspired by Connie ten Boom, a Dutch watchmaker who hid refugees from the Nazis during World War 2.
- Dinosaurs - a colourful dino design inspired by Mary Anning, an acclaimed paleontologist who made significant discoveries.
- Words - a fun letter design inspired by talented female writers, from Mary Wollstonecraft to Jane Austen and Sylvia Plath.
- Shooting Stars - a starry design on navy, inspired by Margherita Hack, an astrophysicist dedicated to spreading understanding of space
- Wildflowers - a delicate floral design, inspired by ecologist Rachel Carson, writer of "Silent Spring".
Baba + Boo's range of colourful cloth nappies, cloth menstrual pads and accessories are a hit with babies, women and eco parents too. Baba + Boo's pocket nappies and menstrual pads are ethically made and free of nasty chemicals, gentle on delicate skin and kind to the planet too. Baba + Boo have a strong social conscience and support Bliss - a charity that helps premature and sick babies in the UK - and Nkouranga Orphanage in Tanzania. Just like Babipur, Baba + Boo recycle everything they can, and we love that they offset their carbon footprint and grow trees too. Great real nappies from a really great company!
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.