This Period In My Life Book
This guidebook and journal is the perfect preparation for understanding the menstrual cycle for young people. Written by Saskia Boujo, a relationship and sex education teacher with 20 years’ experience, ‘This Period In My Life’ encourages young people to value and understand their periods with simple science facts, and with handy hints and tips for self-care. Using straight forward and inclusive language, this book is an essential guide for any young person approaching puberty, designed to instil confidence in their menstrual cycle and connect with their menstrual bleed. With all the tools needed to equip young people for puberty, this empowering book and journal would make a fabulous gift for anyone anticipating the start of their period.
This book includes:
- Facts on periods and straight forward science about the menstrual cycle.
- Practical and achievable advice on menstrual products, with an emphasis on sustainability and safe disposal.
- Hints and tips for self care during the more challenging phases of the cycle
- Easy steps to tackle period poverty and to normalise period conversations at school
- 2 years worth of monthly charts for tracking cycles
- Templates, quizzes and colouring pages as well as plenty of space to doodle away…
Paperback 172 pages
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.