Tots Bots Teenyfit - Cloud Nine
Tots Bots Teenyfit Newborn Resuable Nappy - Cloud Nine
This Tots Bots Cloud Nine Teenyfit is an easy to use newborn cloth nappy with a colourful pastel rainbow cloud design on white. Fitting from 5 to 12lbs, this cloth nappy is perfect to use from day one and fits premature babies too - make sure you pop a few into your hospital bag. Each newborn Tots Bots Teenyfit nappy is made from 100% recycled polyester with an absorbent bamboo core, diverting 1 plastic bottle from landfill.
TotsBots Teenyfit star is a scaled down version of TotsBots Easyfit star. This teeny nappy is a simple all in one design with no pocket to stuff or inserts to add, just put in on and away you go. Teenyfit Star packs in plenty of absorbency in its bamboo core, it has hydrophobic stay dry buffer zones and stitch free seams at the leg gussets to help prevent leaks.
- A perfect fit on newborn babies, designed to fit around 5-12lbs in weight
- All-in-one design is incredibly easy to use, no stuffing or poppering together, just use, wash and re-use
- Highly absorbent and trim bamboo core
- Velcro closure so simple to use and offers lots of adjustability
- Hydrophobic fabric around the leg gussets keeps moisture locked into the middle
- Clever stitch free leg seams add to the leak protection
- Reinforced PUL waterproof outer layer
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals
- Made from 100% recycled polyester diverting 1 plastic bottle from landfill
- Holds up to 160ml
- Made in Scotland
The Teenyfit is wonderfully cute and fantastic quality. You can't help but feel broody when you see these lovely little nappies.
Please note - Due to distribution rules we are not permitted to send Tots Bots items to the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, USA, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.