Hevea Sand Rubber Duck + Sage Frog Bath Set
Hevea Sand Rubber Duck + Sage Frog Natural Rubber Bath Set
Make a splash on the tub with this Sand Rubber Duck + Sage Frog Upcycled Natural Rubber bath toy set by Hevea - a fun light cream duck and light sage green frog made from left-over, toxic-free material from Hevea's natural rubber range.
Made from high quality cut out plastic-free natural rubber used by Hevea for their Natural Rubber collection, this Bath set is super eco. At the Duck and Frog's bases are innovative closing mechanism so these bath toys can be filled with water for some bath time splashing fun – just open the bases and dry after use. Hevea bath toys are dyed using all natural plant based pigments which is approved by the FDA for food contact, and is soft and squishy, the perfect size for little hands making it a lovely sensory toy. This floating bath toy is also lovely and soothing on teething gum, with the ribbed texture on the duck's tail and beak. Your baby will love the sensory experience of bathtime with their new whale friend bobbing beside them.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Made from high quality upcycled left-over natural rubber
- Splash with water. Open bottom lid, and fill with water
- Coloured by pure natural plant pigments, approved for food contact by the FDA
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on tail and beak is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- Remove bottom lid when drying. Remember to never leave with water inside to prevent moulding
Size: Suitable from 0+ months
HEVEA® Ocean toys care:
- The HEVEA® Ocean toys should be opened after every single use. With the innovative closing mechanism, it’s very easy to open and close.
- It’s easy to rinse it with lukewarm water – both inside and out - please don’t wash it in a dishwasher.
- The HEVEA® Ocean toys should be dried both inside and outside after every single use and then left to dry completely. This will extend the life of the toy, which is both good for you wallet and for the planet.
- If the toys are dirty or have been in humid conditions for a longer period of time you can consider using vinegar to rinse it. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge.
Danish brand Hevea combines beautiful design with clear functionality, creating products that care for our children and our planet. Hevea pacifiers, teethers and toys are all sustainably made from 100% natural rubber which comes from the sap of the rubber tree, Hevea brasiliensis. Fun and colourful designs that children love and safe natural chemical free products that offers parents peace of mind. Hevea are a great natural choice if you’re looking for a sustainable alternative to petroleum based plastics and love modern Scandinavian design.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.