WUKA Re-Purpose High Waist Period Pants - Heavy Flow
Feel comfortable and confident during menstruation with these RE-PURPOSE™ High waist period pants with heavy flow absorbency by WUKA® in black. These super period undies are made from re-purposed fabric - fast fashion offcuts are transformed into reusable, washable period pants that will last 2+ years.
Super absorbent, these period pants hold approximately 4 tampons worth of period flow - at least 20 ml. WUKA are designed to be worn for up to 8 hours on light days and 4-6 hours on heavy days, and all through the night.
This period proof High Waist Brief is black with a lower leg cut and full coverage at the back. High waisted, hugging you in all the right places to enhance your natural curves for the ultimate fit for comfort. With an absorbent suspended pad on the gusset, giving a comfortable, breathable and odour-free period, and a wide, velvet stripe mesh waistband for a luxurious feel. This is a super soft, comfortable, and reusable menstrual high waist brief which has the same feel as your regular underwear.
Made from recycled nylon and a cotton gusset, using excess fabric diverted from landfill and fast fashion supply chains. These breathable briefs are perfect for sports activities and for school period wear. These period proof pants are a high waist style with full coverage at the back, and wide area of absorption, giving you piece of mind whatever your day or night brings. Choose zero waste period pants you WUKA for a comfortable and leak free period.
- A high waist style for the ultimate comfort
- Repurpose High Waist period pants enhance your natural curves
- Suspended pad on the gusset, for a breathable and odour-free period
- Designed to absorb 20ml of blood (up to 4 tampons worth)
- Wash before your first wear
Washing: rinse in cold water after use, then machine wash at 40° and line dry. Do not add fabric softener as this will affect absorbency. Not suitable for tumble drying.
Every WUKA prevents over 200 disposables from going to landfill with every pair. Wear, wash, reuse.
WUKA pants should withstand 20-30 washes, approximately 2 years of periods. When they have reached the end of their usefulness, the absorbent pad can be cut out and put in the bin, while the rest of the pants are certified compostable and biodegradable.
WUKA period pants are designed in the UK using Austrian Lenzing® MicroModal fabric, sustainably made from beech tree fibres especially for WUKA. This innovative fabric is 3.5x softer than fine cotton and feels incredible against the skin. Some of the great benefits of using this fabric:
- there is no wastage from offcuts as the fabric is made to exact requirements
- energy is offset to be CO2 neutral
- 99% of greywater produced during manufacturing is recaptured and recycled
- resistant to shrinkage and colour fading, with antibacterial properties.
- This soft, breathable and moisture wicking fabric forms the outer layers of these pants. A central layer of highly absorbent fabric absorbs blood and holds it, while a breathable but leak proof layer makes these period pants reliably period proof, with no need for additional period wear.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.