Zao Refillable Bamboo Concealer Stick
Zao Refillable Bamboo Concealer Stick
The Zao Refillable Bamboo Concealer Stick acts as a corrective cream, providing perfectly natural coverage, with a special vegan formula. This concealer stick blends imperfections and reduces the appearance of dark circles or puffiness. In an easily transportable bamboo case, this concealer stick is perfect for taking out, allowing you to touch up your make-up at any point in the day.
491 - suits those with fair skin who need a yellow-toned base to conceal visible under-eye circles
492 - suits those with medium skin and neutral undertones
493 - suits medium skin, concealing violet under-eye circles with its yellow undertone concealing violet under-eye circles
494 - suits medium skin, concealing blue under-eye circles with its orange undertone concealing blue under-eye circles
499 - suitable for all complexions, this shade colour-corrects redness
• Organic castor oil (RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL): An emollient facilitating softer skin.Moisturising, increasing the water content of skin to keep it soft and smooth.
• Organic carnauba wax (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX): This wax is a film-forming agent that protects skin via the production of a continuous film; this helps makeup to last for a longer duration.
• Organic bamboo macerate (PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT): Extremely rich in organic silica, required by the body for the production of collagen, the body's anti-ageing weapon.
Instructions for use: Select a shade one tone lighter than the colour of your skin. To soften dark under-eye circles, start at the inner corner of your eye, move along the edge of the dark circles and blend towards your lower lashes. For a fast finish, apply the corrector directly or on your finger; for a more precise application, use a brush. To minimise imperfections using your finger, apply the cover stick to the area to correct and dab around it to even out the complexion. To hide spots that stand out, choose a darker tone than your skin tone.
Net weight: 3.5g
Ingredients list: INCI/CTFA: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, JOJOBA ESTERS, UNDECANE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, SILICA, HYDROXYSTEARIC/LINOLENIC/OLEIC POLYGLYCERIDES, TRIDECANE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, POLYGLYCERIN-3, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, , LECITHIN, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN).
*ingredients from Organic Farming.
Enhance your natural beauty with Zao’s 100% natural formulas with active organic ingredients. The luminous colours and textures of this premium quality makeup provide a luxurious and indulgent experience. Zao has developed innovative packaging from bamboo that is stylish, sustainable and refillable. Their special cosmetic formulas are:
- 100% of natural and Ecocert certified organic ingredients
- powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles
- contains micronised silver (larger than nanoparticles) as an effective and non-toxic preservative
- no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc)
- Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brand with no testing on animals (neither for ingredients nor finished products), as certified by Peta
- Zao products have a negative carbon footprint thanks to their use of carbon storing bamboo in formulas and packaging
- Where plastic packaging is necessary, recyclable PET is used, with continuing research into innovative packaging solutions.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.