Zao Refillable Bamboo Cooked Powder
Zao Refillable Bamboo Cooked Powder
Get a great summer look with Zao Refillable Bamboo Cooked Powder. This refillable Cooked Powder with a slight shimmer (apart from 344 chocolate and 346 which are matt) is cooked in an oven to give a beautiful amber glow. Get a great silky glow that lasts all day. Ideal for a tanned complexion and cleavage throughout the year – choose your shade to match the season. Zao Refillable bamboo cooked powder is free from talc and nanoparticles, and beautifully packaged in a varnished bamboo case and presented in a bamboo drawstring pouch, making Zao make-up both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure. Choose from a range of stunning shades, and team up with other products from the Zao range at Babipur to complete your look.
Instructions for use: To structure and define the shape of your face, use a blush brush and apply mineral cooked powder on the contours of your face: from the top of the forehead along the hairline, down and along the lower line of your cheekbones, and finishing along the underside of the jaws. The idea is to draw a "3" on each side of your face. Finalise the look by applying the powder on the nose for a long nose, or on the sides of the nose for a wide nose. With this radiant, structured powder look, you can enjoy a sunshine feeling all year round. Adjust the tone to match the season. Your face will get a summery glow and look sculpted within seconds.
Lighter than the other powders in the range, the 346 Mattifying "Bright Complexion" can be used in different ways, depending on skin type:
• For combination/oily skin, it can be used as a classic 'bronzing powder', sculpting, structuring and warming the face. Ideally applied with the Face Brush (156702) by making a kind of inverted "3" on each side of the face.
• For a tired complexion, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 can replace foundation, warming and mattifying the complexion instantly. Apply with a Kabuki Brush (156701) for a subtle and light coverage or the powder puff (156751) for a more intense coverage.
• For lighter skin tones, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 is best used as a blush on cheekbones to brighten complexion.
• All skin types can use Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for 'retouching' throughout the day.
Net weight: 18 g
Ingredients list: INCI/CTFA: MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, LAUROYL LYSINE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL*. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
Enhance your natural beauty with Zao’s 100% natural formulas with active organic ingredients. The luminous colours and textures of this premium quality makeup provide a luxurious and indulgent experience. Zao has developed innovative packaging from bamboo that is stylish, sustainable and refillable. Their special cosmetic formulas are:
- 100% of natural and Ecocert certified organic ingredients
- powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles
- contains micronised silver (larger than nanoparticles) as an effective and non-toxic preservative
- no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc)
- Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brand with no testing on animals (neither for ingredients nor finished products), as certified by Peta
- Zao products have a negative carbon footprint thanks to their use of carbon storing bamboo in formulas and packaging
- Where plastic packaging is necessary, recyclable PET is used, with continuing research into innovative packaging solutions.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.