Denttabs Fluoride Toothpaste Tablets x125
These plastic-free Denttabs Fluoride Toothpaste Tablets are ethically made with natural ingredients and dentist-recommended fluoride to brush away particles of food and plaque build-up. The high cellulose content polishes the surface of your teeth to protect them from harmful bacteria and tartar. Free from preservatives, germ inhibitors or stabilisers that typically come with wet toothpastes, this solid toothpaste is naturally effective. The fluoride dissolves in your saliva and coats the teeth when brushed to protect your teeth, remineralise and reduce sensitivity.
To use: chew one tablet until it becomes creamy to aid remineralisation and polish with a wet, soft toothbrush for a few minutes until squeaky clean and rinse.
Green consumers will love that not only are Denttabs toothpaste tables free from microplastics, but it comes in a corn starch bag that can be composted with your food or garden waste when empty. These zero waste toothpaste tablets are also perfect for holidays or camping trips, you can pack only what you need to save weight, they won't count towards your liquid allowance and you'll never need to worry about a toothpaste spillage again.
This pack contains 125 tablets - enough for one person to use twice daily for two months. Each tablet weighs approximately 1/3 of a gram and contains 0.15% Fluoride.
Team up with a Denttabs soft bamboo toothbrush for the ultimate tooth polishing combination.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stevioside, Citrit Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol
- Microcellulose fibers (microcrystalline cellulose) polish teeth all over, including between the teeth, preventing particles from sticking and plaque from building up.
- Sodium fluoride remineralises the enamel and can minimise sensitivity.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a surfactant (soap) that combines the dissolved proteins and fats with water to flush them out while rinsing. In AMISOFT glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. In this chemical process, two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) are combined, losing their original properties. "Glutamate" should not be confused with the flavor enhancers used in the food industry - DENTTABS are glutamate- and gluten-free.
- Stevia (Stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and the menthol, provides the good taste.
- Silica (silica) serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Sodium bicarbonate adjusts the pH to 5.5 with vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), together with sodium bicarbonate (see above) regulates the pH and stimulates salivation. The increased salivation causes a faster remineralisation of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesium Stearate is a herbal adjuvant used in tablet manufacturing.
- Menthol, mint and eugenol give a minty fresh feeling
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickener and gelling agent and provides the pleasant creaminess after chewing DENTTABS Toothpaste tablets.
- Fluoride is recommended by the NHS and helps prevent cavities. Each tablet contains approximately 0.15% Fluoride
Transform the way you brush your teeth with Denttabs. Eco-friendly bamboo toothbrushes make going zero-waste easy and healthy. Toothpaste tablets contain all-natural ingredients for effective cleaning without any plastic packaging. Dry toothpaste doesn't have the same harmful ingredients that go into making liquid toothpaste in a squeezy tube and has the added bonus of being handy for travelling with - only take as many as you need, and they don't contribute to your liquid allowance. Denttabs oral hygiene products are ethically made in Germany using only safe ingredients and top quality materials for naturally effective deep cleaning.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.