Tula Explore Baby Carrier - Bloom
Tula Ergonomic Multi-Position Explore Baby Carrier 7-45lbs - Bloom
The Bloom Tula Explore Baby Carrier is pink with a white floral design and offers comfortable ergonomic babywearing, including forward facing. The only baby carrier you will ever need, it fits from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs) and has multiple carry positions including forward facing. It also has an adjustable head support for your little one.
This multi-position carrier is packed full of features to keep you and your baby comfortable on short trips or long strolls. Tula Explore is the first Tula to offer a forward-facing carrying while retaining an ergonomic position, ideal to let your little one see more of the world around them for short periods. Every carrying position provides a natural and ergonomic position that's comfortable for you and your baby and helps promote healthy hip development.
Key features of the Tula explore baby carrier
- Suitable from birth (without the need for an insert) to toddler 7-45lbs
- Front carrying both facing in and out and back carrying too
- Variable width settings on the carrying panel
- Padded and adjustable neck support pillow for baby's head
- Made from breathable, lightweight cotton
- Machine washable
- Padded waist and shoulder straps for comfortable extended babywearing
- Pocket in the waistband for essentials
- Removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Facing out position notes - before placing baby in the forward facing position they should have good head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel. The suggested weight range is 13-22lbs for outward facing carrying and only recommended for short periods of time. Look out for signs of over stimulation and baby should not sleep while facing outwards.
- Seat panel width is adjustable from 13 - 38cm (depending on snap setting)
- Panel height: 34cm (with pillow snapped down), 43cm (with pillow up)
- Big belt: 13cm x 69cm (additional webbing allows for 76cm extension - total length 145cm)
- Weight: 0.8kg / 1.7lbs
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico. Our carriers are manufactured with materials produced in EU or the USA. Our frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.