Patagonia W's Tamangito Pack 20L Camp Green
The Tamangito pack 20L luscious camp green backpack is durable and made from 100% recycled nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) with a water repellent finish. This pack is so versatile it could be used any day of the week as it’s practical enough to keep your day in order, yet technical enough for the trail.
The Patagonia Tamangito pack is a popular choice amongst students, and a practical alternative to a work briefcase. Inside there is a built in laptop sleeve fit for most 15” laptops (this is also adaptable for the trail as the sleeve accepts a hydration pack).
The fit is specifically designed to a women’s torso. The large main compartment has plenty of room for lunch box, jackets, and perhaps change of clothes for the kiddos when you’r on the go. A zippered front pocket allows easy access for your smaller valuables such as phones, or sunglasses. With two secure side pockets to hold your reusable water bottles and flasks, it’s a great backpack for a family dayout.This backpack is designed with a cool and comfortable airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness which will provide all day carrying comfort.
- Durable100% nylon fabric (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) with a 100% polytester lining
- Breathable mesh back panel and padded shoulder straps
- Great level of organisation for your belongings
- Soft-lined sleeve for your tablet and laptop
- Two large water-bottle pockets fit your flask
- Ethically made using recycled materials under fair trade conditions
- 20 litre capacity
- 15.75" x 11.5" x 5"
- Body (most colors): 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Iggy Blue: 7.9-oz 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.