Jack N' Jill Bio Toothbrush Compostable and Biodegradable Handle - Unicorn
Get little ones brushing their teeth with this Jack N' Jill Bio Toothbrush featuring a magical unicorn design. Green parents will love that the corn starch toothbrush handle is fully compostable - perfect for a zero-waste bathroom. Children will find the handle really comfy and easy to use and the soft nylon bristles allow for gentle, effective cleaning of first teeth.
- Plastic alternative to standard toothbrushes
- BPA Free
- Non GMO 100% Corn Starch handle - naturally compostable and biodegradable
- Nylon bristles
- Suitable from first tooth
- Ethically made in Australia
- Break off toothbrush head and discard with care - Nylon is a recyclable material, but please check with local recycling facilities.
- Place toothbrush handle in compost bin or with your food waste collection service. Typically takes 90 days to break down.
Care & Handling
- Replace toothbrushes every 8 weeks and after illness
- Store upright to air dry, away from the toilet area
- Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave, due to the corn starch material.
Promote good oral hygiene from an early age with Jack N' Jill. The fluoride-free, natural toothpastes are available in a range of fruity flavours, or plain if you prefer, and all containing mild, hypoallergenic ingredients. Organic calendula is astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, creating a healthy mouth, teeth and gums. 100% safe for children with no need to spit or rinse. The Aussie-made toothbrushes are all BPA and PVC free, and very cute, too!
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.