Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket Chicory Red
Slim Fit - Scroll down for Patagonia size guide
This Patagonia Better Sweater™ Jacket in Chicory Red is a warm, maroon coloured, medium weight adults fleece jacket made from 100% recycled polyester. This adults fleece has contoured shape and fit. A casual and warm fleece jacket that combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. With a full length zip and handwarmer pockets, this is a great medium weight top for cooler conditions. Team up with a Patagonia Ahnya Pants for a relaxed and practical eco-friendly outfit.
This Fitted Better Sweater has some great features making them a perfect choice as indoor and outdoor activewear:
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered on-sleeve security pocket
- Recycled brushed tricot at back neck, cuffs and hem for added comfort
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We're proud to be stocking patagonia at Babipur, the pioneers of responsible business practices! Patagonia were one of the earliest adopters of organic cotton recognising the damage that pesticides had on the earth and making the switch back in 1994. A core value is to make the very best quality product because better products last longer and the longer products last the less that have to be made. Materials and manufacturing are carefully considered to ensure minimal impact from creation through to disposal.
Patagonia's continued efforts to reduce and even reverse the impacts of commercial activities is awe-inspiring. Investment in environmental causes and activism, sourcing of reused, recycled and low impact materials, fair trade certifications and initiatives to help other companies achieve higher sustainability levels, Patagonia lead the way. Not satisfied with pushing for change within their own industry Patagonia have begun a food division looking to change farming practices for the better too. Now a global brand using their increased influence for the greater good and still independently owned.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.