Tula Standard Carrier Forest House
Tula Ergonomic Carrier Standard Size 15-45lbs
Forest house Tula baby carrier standard size. This gorgeous print makes you feel at home with nature featuring lots of forest finds with a little house tucked away in there too.
To see our complete range of Tula standard size carriers click here
Stylish babywearing from Tula. Carry your baby the traditional ergonomic way with modern style and convenience. Whether it's trips about town or long country walks a Tula carrier is a superb investment that you'll use over and over.
Key features of the Tula baby carrier
- suitable for front or back carrying
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (have a look at the toddler carrier for children 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the infant insert, sold separately
- super easy to use structured carrier, comfortable for you and baby
- offers the ergonomic M position that's healthy for baby and wearer
- machine washable
- Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
We stock a wide selection of Tula prints and embroidery designs. Prices vary based on design. Choose your favourite.
Each Tula carrier comes with
- Removable, regulated matching hood
- Instruction brochure
• Panel: 39 cm tall (15,5") & 37 cm (14,5") wide
• Hip belt: 12 cm (5") height and 70 - 140 cm (28" - 55") length
• Weight of the carrier - 0,80 kg (2 lbs)
• Shoulder straps:
The baby carrier's strap is 50 cm (20") when not expanded and 58 cm (23") whenexpanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 70cm (29") long.
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico. Our carriers are manufactured with materials produced in EU or the USA. Our frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Our carriers are designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Can I use this carrier for my baby under 7kg?
We recommend that you use Tula carrier with an infant insert for babies under 7kg. Tula recommend using a wrap for newborn babies as the very best way to carry baby.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.