Tula Free To Grow Baby Carrier - Wander
The Wander Tula Free to Grow Baby Carrier is blue with a mountains, stars and camping adventures design and seamlessly adjusts, offering uncompromised babywearing from newborn to toddler (7-45lbRead more
Tula Free To Grow Baby Carrier 3.2-20.4Kg (7-45lbs) - Wander
The Wander Tula Free to Grow Baby Carrier is blue with a mountains, stars and camping adventures design and seamlessly adjusts, offering uncompromised babywearing from newborn to toddler (7-45lb). Beautiful designs and fabrics with true adjustability provide an ergonomic carrying position and lets you hold them close from the very beginning.
Stylish and comfortable babywearing from Tula, the Free to Grow Baby Carrier has a body panel that adjusts in height and width to fit your baby at every stage from birth to 20kg. The panel provides an ergonomic seat for your baby that supports them from knee to knee in the frog legged position (or M position) offering comfort for both you and your baby.
Key features of the Tula Free to Grow Carrier
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Weight range: 3.2-20.4kg / 7-45lbs
- Adjustable body panel with three width settings and two height settings
- Breathable lightweight twill fabric that is Oeko-Tex S100 certified with breathable mesh panel
- Adjustable padded straps for shoulder and neck comfort
- Suitable for front and back carrying (back carrying is recommended once baby has strong head and neck control)
- Soft leg padding for baby's comfort
- Co-ordinating waist base and removable hood
- Handy front pocket on the hip belt
Tula Free to Grow Carriers are available in a wide range of designs.
- The main seat panel width can be adjusted from 12.5cm to 38cm (5 to 15 inches)
- The height of the panel can be adjusted from 28cm to 43cm (11 to 17 inches)
- The hip belt measures 12.5cm in height and 76cm in length with additional strap length extending to 145cm (5" high with waist belt 30" extending to 57")
- Carrier weighs 0.8Kg (1.7lbs) and can be folded up small to fit in a bag
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland, India and Mexico. The panel is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Our carriers are designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often). Do not use detergents containing bleach or optical brighteners or other additives.
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Fast delivery & great service
We ship our products worldwide using Royal mail and fast courier services. We have lots of regular shoppers from all around the world.